Problems With Your Boiler? You need a Gas Boiler Engineer
Has your boiler broken down? Is it in need of a service, or is it just not working efficiently? Whatever the problem with your boiler, we have a professional gas boiler engineer on-hand to fix it for you.
Potential Gas Boiler Problems
If your gas boiler doesn’t seem to be working as efficiently as usual, then it could be in need of a good service: this includes checking and cleaning all of the parts, concentrating especially on those that are prone to wear and tear. If you keep losing boiler pressure, it could be a sign of a leak or a faulty pressure gauge. Either one of these needs to be fixed quickly and correctly.
Other problems with your boiler may include:
- A ‘noisy’ or gurgling boiler. This may be the result of a build up of limescale or air in the system and would require a system flush.
- Leaking or dripping boiler: a broken component such as a pressure valve or pump seal
- Leaking around the pipes: corrosion
- Pilot light keeps going out. Always check your gas supply to other appliances to check there isn’t a problem with your main gas supply. If the main gas supply is fine, it could be a sign of deposit build up in the pilot light; a broken thermocouple; or a draught distinguishing the pilot light.
- The heating keeps turning on and off. This could be a sign of a broken thermostat.
Who To Choose…
At Gas Services Limited, we have over thirty years of experience in the gas boiler industry: in fact, it’s the only thing we do, which is why we’re so good at it (even if we do say so ourselves!). We employ only the most diligent engineers with all of the correct certification, and we have a fantastic first time fix rate of 80%. This is because we hold thousands of pounds worth of parts in stock, for efficient and economical boiler repair!
What Documentation Does A Gas Boiler Engineer Need?
It’s imperative that any gas boiler engineer working on your boiler has been RGII registered; this means that they have the correct certification to work safely on boilers. All of our engineers at GSL have this certification. On top of this, they also work safely and always clean up after themselves, leaving you to put your feet up and enjoy your cosy, efficiently heated home!