Gas Appliance Repair Experts
Do you have a gas boiler or gas cooker that isn’t working properly? If the answer is yes, then have no fear, Gas Services Limited (G.S.L.) are here to help!
We Know Our Gas Safety
All of our plumbers are professionals who have been trained to industry standard. They’ve all received their RGII certification, which means they are fully qualified to work safely on a huge range of gas boilers and gas appliances, such as cookers and fires.
We Know Our Gas Appliances
We’re fully qualified to service, repair and replace gas boilers from manufacturers such as:
We can service, repair and replace gas fires from names such as:
- Focal Point
- Robinson Willey
These are just some of the names that our team of engineers can work from. If you don’t see the name of your boiler or fire manufacturer here, then give us a call and we’ll let you know if we can help.
Other Reasons to Choose G.S.L.:
- We can’t just tell you that we’re gas appliance repair experts; the proof is in the pudding. Here at G.S.L., we have an 80% first time fix rate, which means that we can fix 80% of our callout problems on the spot, without having to order in parts. This is thanks to our expertise and the fact that we stock a huge range of parts ready for repair.
- We understand how frustrating it is to have a broken boiler or other gas appliance and that’s why we endeavour to get you booked in quickly. We also give you an allocated time slot, which means you won’t be left waiting in all day for your plumber.
- If we’re ever late by more than half an hour, we’ll give you €10 cashback as a way to make it up to you!
- We work quickly, cleanly and professionally, with minimum impact to you. A majority of our appointments, including a gas boiler service, will take an hour.
- If it’s cheaper to replace your old, broken boiler with a new, energy efficient one, we’ll tell you. We’ll never waste your time attempting to fix a boiler that’s past it and likely to cost you more money in the long run.
- We have a good reputation that we care about maintaining. More important than that, we want to maintain the good relationships that we have with our customers.
- Nobody knows gas like we do! It’s what we’ve done since 1985!
Other Services We Offer
Apart from boiler and gas appliance servicing, repair and replacement, we also offer a system clean out service. This may be applicable if you have sludge or debris build up in your central heating system, which is usually displayed by radiators that are warm on the top but cold on the bottom.